About Devon MD
A brief History of Devon MD
Devon Medical Products, a global manufacturer, designer, and distributor of medical devices. Devon Medical Products was founded in 2005 and originally sold hypodermic needles, safety syringes, and other medical supplies. Today the company distributes various medical products for neurosurgery, venous insufficiency, the treatment of diabetes, and more. Dr. John A. Bennett, M.D., a self-proclaimed “serial entrepreneur,” founded the Devon International Group (DIG) in 2006 as means of tying together various related companies headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. For over 35 years Dr. John A. Bennett has pursued his entrepreneurial spirit by building businesses across multiple industries, leading C-suite executives to success and engaging with industry and community leaders. He actively pursues opportunities that are on forefront of change in the healthcare marketplace through advanced technology, software development and innovative testing. Dr. Bennett is a Board Member of American Medical Technologies (AMT), the Caron Foundation, Eagleville Hospital, World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia and Chair of the WTCGP China Club.
how we choose our product suppliers
- First we send a representative to the factory
- We ascertain if the factory has CE certification or CFDA certification
- We check if the documents are specific to the exact location where the product is manufactured
- We send to our regulatory person in US who files the product with the FDA
- We receive from FDA an EAU certificate specific to this product
- Only at this point do we import the product into the US.
Any Questions about Our products?
If you have any questions about any of our devices or how to use them, get in touch with us by this contact form on the right or call us with the information below:
Devon MD LLC. 700 American Avenue, Suite 100 King of Prussia, PA 19406
Devon Medical Products (Jiangsu) Room 2107 Hitech Plaza, No. 488 Wuning S Road Shanghai, China 200042