We offer a full line of ortho hardware to Protect mobility and improve Quality of Life.
Anterior Cervical Plate System I,II,III:
- Lordotic design reduces intraoperative bending.
- Low profile design with 1.85mm thickness, preventing soft tissue irritation.
- Special locking mechanism with simple instructions to prevent screw backing out.
- Variable and fixed angle screws allow the surgeon to build a semi-rigid, constrained or hybrid fixation construct.
- Visibility window facilitates the observation of the grafts’ location.
- Bending zones are provided for better anatomical fit.
Cervical PEEK/Titanium Cage
- Cervical Cage and DELTA Cage
- Degenerative disc diseases and instabilities
- Ruptured and herniated discs
- Pseudarthrosis or failed spondylosis
Zero Profile Cervical Cage System
Zero Profile Anterior Cervical Cage and DCS II Cervical Cage is applicable for supporting vertebral body during spinal fusion, providing immediate stability and supporting normal bone fusion process. The applicable site is cervical vertebra (C2-C7).
Pedimax Universal Spine System
- Thoracolumbar and Sacral Spine
- Degenerative disc disease
- Failed previous fusion
- Fractures and tumors with loss of anterior support
- Severe osteoporosis
Cynthia Total Knee System
Total Knee Replacement is intended to provide increased patient mobility and reduced pain by replacing the damaged knee joint articulation in patients where there is evidence of sufficient sound bone to seat and support the components.
TBG Cementless Hip System
Total hip arthroplasty is intended to provide increased patient mobility and reduce pain by replacing the damaged hip joint articulation in patients where there is evidence of sufficient and sound bone to seat and support the components.
Alter Cementless System
Foot and Ankle Plating System
- Hands and Feet
- Bone nonunions
- Fracture fixation of the phalanges, metatarsals, metacarpals and tarsals